Gas-Mask13Gas-Mask13

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo

I love the piece the art style is great and the concept is awesome. Really the only thing i see that is bad (not really bad but just off) everyone but Voldemort has blue rim lighting. Great piece good luck!

Lourdjim responds:

thanks for the comment. the idea i didn't have blue light on the name we do not speak is because i thought he does not reach the ligth source of blue which is the wand. he has some yellow though. fron sauron's ring . hahaha. I wish i could still change it and but some blue rim light on him :) .

Uruk Love Uruk Love

Wonderful piece, I love the idea and the interpretation is awesome. I think the hair and faces need a bit of work and the water could use a bit more movement. The use of color is spot on and the texture in the mermaid skin is great. Keep in mind you still have the better part of a month to work on it. Good luck and great job!!

IrmaZwart responds:

Thanks a lot for the advice, I shall see what I can do. You're right it's still early ^^

December COTM - Hero and Pet December COTM - Hero and Pet

I like the crossbow and the glasses good work man good luck

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.