Gas-Mask13Gas-Mask13

Main Art Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 19 art Reviews

We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo We have so much in common- Said harry and Frodo

I love the piece the art style is great and the concept is awesome. Really the only thing i see that is bad (not really bad but just off) everyone but Voldemort has blue rim lighting. Great piece good luck!

Lourdjim responds:

thanks for the comment. the idea i didn't have blue light on the name we do not speak is because i thought he does not reach the ligth source of blue which is the wand. he has some yellow though. fron sauron's ring . hahaha. I wish i could still change it and but some blue rim light on him :) .

Uruk Love Uruk Love

Wonderful piece, I love the idea and the interpretation is awesome. I think the hair and faces need a bit of work and the water could use a bit more movement. The use of color is spot on and the texture in the mermaid skin is great. Keep in mind you still have the better part of a month to work on it. Good luck and great job!!

IrmaZwart responds:

Thanks a lot for the advice, I shall see what I can do. You're right it's still early ^^

December COTM - Hero and Pet December COTM - Hero and Pet

I like the crossbow and the glasses good work man good luck

MACGYVR responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

Rippy & Spookers Rippy & Spookers

I love it i really like the blur on the closet objects. Gives the piece a lot of depth. The names are awesome I really love the over all look of spookers and the expression on rippeys face. Good luck great work!

adventures with friends adventures with friends

I love the expression on the knight and the detail in his chest piece. His cape seems a bit rigid though. Good luck great piece.

Winter in Spring Winter in Spring

i like the concept and i love the use of water color i cant really tell whats floating around his head though

KMojica responds:

butterflies

Crazy Love Crazy Love

Funny I really like the little spidey in the back perspective seems good must've taken a while

Moscow & Egypt [Rogue Star] Moscow & Egypt [Rogue Star]

i like your style i used to do the exact inverse with white on black very nice also i like the hatching one thing i think you could stand to do is work a bit on your back ground and stepping out of your comfort zone not that i dont like it its your style and your prefrence i just think by stepping out of your comfort zone you may find another way to enhance your style all in all good piece good work good luck in the contest hope to see you on some more

ROGUE STAR ROGUE STAR

you can tell this took time and effort good luck and good work i really like the stars

tarunthusu responds:

Thanks mate :) *appreciate that*

***** ROGUE STAR!!! ****** ***** ROGUE STAR!!! ******

i like the eyes also if you have trouble with lis id really rcomend watching youtube videos on the subject thats what ive been doing anyway b ut good luck